Halloween - This event has already occurred
Saturday, October 31, 2020 12:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
View on Google Maps
Halloween - Recommendations and Tips for a Safe Halloween - SMDHU
- Stay home if feeling ill or if you have mild symptoms.
- Only go out with members of your direct household.
- Only trick-or-treat outside.
- Both trick-or-treaters and people handing out candy should wear a face covering.
- A costume mask is not a substitute for a face covering and should not be worn over a face covering as it may make it difficult to breathe.
- Consider building your face covering into your, or your child’s, costume.
- Do not congregate or linger at doorsteps. Line up two metres (6 feet) apart if waiting.
- Avoid high-touch surfaces and objects.
- Whether collecting or handing out treats, wash your hands often and thoroughly or use hand sanitizer.
- Do not leave treats in a bucket or bowl for children to grab.
- Consider using tongs, or other similar tools to hand out treats.
Feature Image:Halloween 2020